We seek to be a part of God's transforming work toward a more just and peaceful society. We do this through the declaration and outworking of the Good News; that humans are image bearers of God called to live once again in communion with him and with each other. This is not achieved by religious effort to get into his 'good books', but rather through a simple, growing trust in his faithfulness demonstrated in...
1. Jesus teachings that powerfully revolutionize individuals and communities where he is embraced.
2. Jesus’ 'Once for All' sacrifice in place of all people to restore broken connection with their creator.
1. The one true and living God who eternally exists in three persons in unity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. The Divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scripture.
3. The original perfection of creation; the inherent corruptness of humanity through the fall; the necessity of repentance and regeneration by grace and through faith in Christ alone, and the eternal separation from God of the finally unrepentant.
4. The virgin birth, sinless life atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascension and continuing intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ, His second coming, and eternal kingdom reign.
5. The justification and sanctification of believers through the finished work of Christ, their security as they remain in Him, and their future resurrection in an incorruptible body.
6. The sacrament of baptism by immersion, and of the Lord's Supper.
7. The baptism of the Holy Spirit for believers with supernatural signs, empowering the Church for its mission in the world.
8. The gifts of the Holy Spirit for the building up of the Church and ministry to the world.
9. Christ's leadership of the Church through the ascension ministries of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers, for the unity, maturity and growth of the Church.
10. The privilege and responsibility of wise stewardship of all that God has given, including the practice of tithing to the local church.
11. We believe that the covenant of marriage is the union of a man and a woman who have voluntarily entered into a loving, committed and exclusive relationship for as long as both live